The biggest fight in Ghana in recent years is coming back after a deal was signed for Bukom Banku vs Bastie Samir part II.
At a presser in Accra Thursday, the two camps came to an agreement for a June 30th date at a yet to be disclosed venue.
Banku and Bastie took the nation by storm last year as their fight took over the media landscape until the eventual fight won by Samir.
He knocked Banku out in the 7th round of their bout at the Bukom Boxing Arena in October, handing the tough-talking Braimah Kamoko the first loss of his career.
Banku has vowed to avenge the loss and said at the signing that his fans should expect him winning this time.
”I am ready for the fight. Bastie won the first bout but I am assuring you that I will win this. I promise to give him [Bastie] a rematch if I win,” Banku said.
Samir, for his part, also vowed to defeat Banku hands down once again.
“I won the first fight and I will beat him again in the rematch, I will not talk plenty. My fans should be rest assured that Kamoko will go down again,” he said.